A New Human Awareness

Let's hear what you have made using our products!
Jobauma

A New Human Awareness

Post by Jobauma » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 am

A composition I made by applying the MIDI part of Cubase, which I love, and Vienna Symphonic Library as sound. Created by a mouse. :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/jobauma/a-new-hu ... l1-2016124

HornForHire

Re: A New Human Awareness

Post by HornForHire » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:09 am

Nice composition and orchestration.
Well done!

Cheers,
Wim

Neil B

Post by Neil B » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:40 pm

+1
Neil
Neil B
Growing old is compulsory
Growing up is optional
https://soundcloud.com/neil-buxton/

Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit 32Gb, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz 8-core
Cubase 7.0, 7.5, 9.5, 10.0, 10.5, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 soundcard, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Omnisphere, Nexus, Vanguard, GPO, EWQLS Choirs, Kontakt 5, Kenton Kontrol Freak, Korg Nano Kontrol (1), Korg Nano Kontrol (2), M-Audio 88-es kybd, KRK Rokit 6 Studio Monitors, Camel Audio effects, Vengeance Effects, a shelf full of manuals and lots of other bits to try & make music with.

Jobauma

Post by Jobauma » Fri May 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Thank you, guys! Really appreciate it. :D

Early21

Post by Early21 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:15 am

Listened a few times, and I like what you're composing with the tools at hand. There was another guy here who hasn't shown up in a while (Jonathan) who was a real expert in using symphonic sound libraries, and who would have had lots of pointed comments on this one. What I like, ignoring the libraries and such, is the composing. It's complex and interesting, and I can only encourage you.
Cubase 8.0 Pro, Wavelab 6 Essential, Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop/Win10, Steinberg UR212, Izotope Ozone, Izotope RX6, NI Komplete
My album Incontinental Breakfast at http://lborden.bandcamp.com. Works in process: https://soundcloud.com/incontinentals.

moggs

Post by moggs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:09 am

You're quite right, Leon, I have been missing in action. Work and a nagging bronchial cough has taken its toll. And I know I would rather be writing, recording and listening. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I'm not sure I'm such an expert on the sound libraries but I do know orchestral music. And…

I really like this piece. The control of the orchestration is very good indeed. I picked up many influences in the scoring - early 20th century and more recent movie work - however, you have put your own voice to the work. I like the title and how you presented the music. Your writing tends towards the lush and every now and then I wanted something with which to contrast. Lighter, clearer textures help to make the more in depth features really stand out.

Hopefully you can write some more and create a bigger package. I think this piece is well on the way to becoming significant.

All the best

Jonathan

CSharpDude

Post by CSharpDude » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 am

That is a very talented mouse! Again the orchestration is outstanding.
My Sound Cloud
Website
Youtube Channel

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
Plato

Cubase 9 Pro, Sonar Pro, Akai Pro MPK 88, i7-4770K, ASUS Z87-PRO V, 32GB SDRAM 1866, SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB SSD, 2 - WD BLACK 2TB, Samsung USB 3.0 SSD, Win 10 Pro 64, GTX 1070 8GB, Presonus USB Audio Interface, TouchOSC / Lemur on Android Tablet

Jobauma

Post by Jobauma » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Thank you, guys! Means everything to me, and I'm glad it gave you something, regardless of the fact that I do not posess any theoretical experince. So it's really important for me that you give your feedback about deficiensies. Thanks again! :D

Return to “Made with Steinberg”