How can I remove this!?

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
IFsound

How can I remove this!?

Post by IFsound » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 am

Hello,

I had accidentally enabled something and I don't know how to remove it. Please tell me how. It is shown on every project, even without any track added. It's very annoying because I often click on it instead of timeline and it moves me to different part of my project. It is somekind of mini workspace.

Best regards!

polgara

Re: How can I remove this!?

Post by polgara » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

IFsound

Post by IFsound » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Thank You very much! 10 years with Cubase and what a man can know :)

polgara

Post by polgara » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:56 pm

no problem . looking at your setup you don`t have the Overview setup anyway. if you go to the menu ,project/project setup and in length set the time to maybe 20 seconds more than your song/project. if you use the overview regular enough you can become quite a dab hand and use it for zooming into audio and positioning the work area quickly and more precisely . all the best.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

Return to “Older Cubase versions”