VST instrument And MIDI

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 here.
sudeshdream

VST instrument And MIDI

Post by sudeshdream » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:40 am

how can i remove VST instrument in cubase 8?????
and i have some issue in small project..i have add Some vst instrument..But some time in my vst insrument tune changes.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Re: VST instrument And MIDI

Post by jaslan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Click the name like you are going to change the instrument and select "none".
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

sudeshdream

Post by sudeshdream » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Im using Padshop and Hallion sonic..pls help me....im fedup this...Il try my best....but there tune also up and down...

Seraglio

Post by Seraglio » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:42 pm

sudeshdream wrote:Im using Padshop and Hallion sonic..pls help me....im fedup this...Il try my best....but there tune also up and down...
Steinberg have decided to not offer any "remove" function - for neither plugins nor instruments. I'm still struggling with this weird design decision myself.

Instead, you need to click on the plugin/instrument name (kontakt, fm8, whatever) inside the instrument rack. When you do, the list of your installed instruments will show up. Browse to the top of that list, and select the option "No VST instrument". That's how you unload both plugins and instruments nowadays.
Steinberg user since 1984. Left, and tried many other DAWs for 3 years. Just got back on Cubase to try its limits in comparison. PC/Win8.1 custom build.

Return to “General”