Can't activate New HS 1/2

All topics on HALion 4, HALion 5 and Steinberg's VST workstations HALion Sonic 1 and HALion Sonic 2
Banx

Can't activate New HS 1/2

Post by Banx »

My very first musical software HalionSonic. Can't activate. Activate Code is alright but it says no eLicense. I'm following instructions. Why all this fuzz Steinberg? Can't you create anything without problems? I will go back to the shop tomorrow.

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Re: Can't activate New HS 1/2

Post by jaslan »

MANY, MANY people have activated it without any problems whatsoever.
Perhaps, if you gave a little more information, someone might be able to help. ;)
For example, EXACTLY which version did you buy? (update, original/new, etc.)
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

Banx

Post by Banx »

Talked to the store today but no support on weekends. I got an Activation code instead of the USB-eLicenser.
Now I realize you MUST have a dongle. Nobody told me, but that's the problem. Will buy one Monday.
Last edited by Banx on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Post by jaslan »

Do you have a USB e-Licenser? It is required but not included (as stated in the requirements).
If you don't have one you will have to buy one. When you activate the license, it is stored on the USB e-Licenser.
HTH
J.L.
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

Return to “Halion 5 | Halion 4 | Halion Sonic | Halion Sonic 2”