Enable/disable??

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
zepfan59

Enable/disable??

Post by zepfan59 »

I am using the AI7 that came via the Steinberg UR22 and when I right click on a track in the project window there is no option to enable or disable the track. Surely this is available even in this version...yes?

thinkingcap
Grand Senior Member

Re: Enable/disable??

Post by thinkingcap »

zepfan59 wrote:I am using the AI7 that came via the Steinberg UR22 and when I right click on a track in the project window there is no option to enable or disable the track. Surely this is available even in this version...yes?
Well, let' s see there is no option, so quite obviously it is not abailable then....
Cubase 5.1.1 (32bit) | Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 | RME Fireface UFX | RME Fireface 800 | Cubase Essential 5 | Win 7 Home Premium x64
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just took off my thinkingcap, it got filled up with too much crap...

Jeff Hayat

Post by Jeff Hayat »

I assume you mean audio track? If it's not there, it's not available. MIDI tracks do not have this functionality in any version.

Cheers.

zepfan59

Post by zepfan59 »

Not all of the right click functions are the same in 7 but some are found via alternative function. So I was hoping this might be the case with enable/disable. Since enable/disable is to me a very basic track function I cannot see how they could not include it...as I said, even in the AI version.

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Are you right clicking on the actual track, or the corresponding part (where the track name and number appear), in the Inspector?

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

Jeff Hayat

Post by Jeff Hayat »

zepfan59 wrote:Not all of the right click functions are the same in 7 but some are found via alternative function. So I was hoping this might be the case with enable/disable. Since enable/disable is to me a very basic track function I cannot see how they could not include it...as I said, even in the AI version.
Disable/enable is available just as they have always been - that hasn't changed. Curious to see tho, if you are clicking right on the track as Mauri asked.

Cheers.

Return to “Older Cubase versions”