Recorded audio does not play back through main transport

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
Duckbill

Recorded audio does not play back through main transport

Post by Duckbill »

Hello!

I'm using Cubase LE 4 with a Tascam US144 as an interface. I can successfully record audio, and hear it while it's recording, but when I press play on the main transport panel, I hear nothing. I can see the waveform and it scrolls through it, so I know that's working. And oddly, if I use the "edit waveform" feature and play from there, I can hear it. I've gone through the quickstart guide and the manual and seem to have set everything up correctly, so I'm at a loss... anyone have any ideas, or experienced the same thing?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
--Duckbill

halljack

Re: Recorded audio does not play back through main transport

Post by halljack »

Duckbill wrote: but when I press play on the main transport panel, I hear nothing.
Duckbill: Did you click the "MONITOR BUTTON'S " off
on the track's ---- for playback :?:

Jack :D :)

PS: Keep reading the Manual and
watch Cubase Le4 videos on YOUTUBE ;)
https://soundcloud.com/halljack505 Cubase 7.0.7 and WaveLab 7, Windows 7 Intel icore7 HP Pavllon, 18 gigs ram, Tascam US-1641 , Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0, Drumcore Free, Alesis HR-16, HR-16 B, SR-16, Ringo Starr, 1970 Strat , 1974 P-Bass,Hofner Bass. Roland D-50 & U220 Keyboards, MXL, AKG & Shure Microphones, Line 6 Pocket Pod
Yamaha NS10'S Auratone and JBL speakers, Tascam 48 ob 8-track, Teac A-2340 4-track,
Waves Studer j37 plugin, Waves Reel ADT Tascam 22-4 and Tascam 22-2

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”