That's What I'm Talkin About

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
Chezaroo

That's What I'm Talkin About

Post by Chezaroo »

This will be my second offering to this Forum. Thanks to everyone who has commented. I was a little apprehensive to open up to the potential insanity that is an online chatroom, but everyone here seems to be polite and thats a good thing. Thanks again.

P.S. Let it be on the record that the performer on these tracks is my partner. I just program the midi parts and produce.

https://soundcloud.com/chezaroo/thats-w ... lkin-about
27" imac SSD, MR816csx, Dangerous D-Box, Yamaha 8" active monitors.
Avid Artist Series Control and Mix.

Suprawill1

Re: That's What I'm Talkin About

Post by Suprawill1 »

Sounds good! Gettin' your retro funk on. Mix and separation are good. What kind of horn program are you using?
Home built Cooler Master tower - ASUS Prime Z270 MB - Intel Core i7 6700K@4.2G - 32G G.Skill Ripjaw V - Dual 24" Monitors - Cubase Pro 11 - Windows 10 & 7 Pro 64 - Samsung 970 EVO NVMe - Samsung 960 EVO NVMe - 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs - Roland Studio Capture Interface - X Touch Controller - Halion 6 - Addictive Drums 1&2 - Melodyne 4 - Serato

Chezaroo

Re: That's What I'm Talkin About

Post by Chezaroo »

On this track I used both ( NI Session Horns ) and ( Fable Music Broadway lights ) mostly the later.
27" imac SSD, MR816csx, Dangerous D-Box, Yamaha 8" active monitors.
Avid Artist Series Control and Mix.

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”