CI2+ compatibility

This section is about Steinberg's USB audio interfaces CI1, CI2 and CI2+
antoniocs3

CI2+ compatibility

Post by antoniocs3 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 pm

What different software systems is the CI2+ compatible with? Specifically, is it compatible with adobe audition?

Bane

Re: CI2+ compatibility

Post by Bane » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 pm

As an audio interface, the CI2+ will work with any DAW if you configure it properly.

As for the MIDI control, I seriously doubt the control part is supported outside of Cubase and the proper Steinberg products.
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud

Arielo

Re: CI2+ compatibility

Post by Arielo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello, I need urgent help:

I have a CI2 with Cubase AI5 Noise Ratio and generates a strong, constant interference when recording or when I want to play music. Already depleted resources about Electricity, since I have a wired connection to ground, also install the latest drivers, change with Cubase 5 and the noise persists ... I check the machine with a technician and find no loss of energy ... Subi latency at the suggestion of the board, but nothing. I would be grateful to give me a help because the need ... The USB generate noise? Have something to do with my external card internal card machine that produces interference?

Return to “Steinberg CI Series”