is it me or .............

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.

is it me or .............

Post by Guest »

since chris has left steinberg there has been nearly no interaction on the forum from steinberg ?

come back chris all is forgiven :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Split
Grand Senior Member

Re: is it me or .............

Post by Split »

Good time to start a completely off topic political discussion/rant me thinks :lol:
??????Split
Cubase 10|MOTU 16A
Still at it... just!

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Bring back Paul, Larry and Azl... :lol: .

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

Bane

Post by Bane »

I disagree with the OP. It's been like this for much longer.....

Remember, we already discussed this, it's the warmer weather. :D
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud

HowlingUlf

Post by HowlingUlf »

Bane wrote:I disagree with the OP. It's been like this for much longer.....

Remember, we already discussed this, it's the warmer weather. :D
"And now over to the Chris forecast ... "
Gothenburg, Sweden
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 | Steinberg WaveLab 10 | Steinberg Absolute 4 | Steinberg SpectralLayers 6
Win10 63.5 Pro | ASUS ATX Z170-P | Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake | 32GB RAM |
Nektar Panorama P6 | | Steinberg Midex8 | Steinberg UR824 |

Post by Guest »

i know you all discussed how quiet the forum was but surely not every moderator is on holiday playing with there pad shop , if so they would be on here asking for help with the bugs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bane

Post by Bane »

filterfreak wrote:i know you all discussed how quiet the forum was but surely not every moderator is on holiday playing with there pad shop , if so they would be on here asking for help with the bugs :lol: :lol: :lol:
:P
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud

Mezzomix

Post by Mezzomix »

Hello Filterfreak,

I'm still reading (and posting) here. Just busy at the moment. At the moment under a different username though (explained in an other post).
Had two wonderfull concerts from a fellow forum member here at my bar, and nice projects going on.

Cheers,

Chris

foolomon

Post by foolomon »

I'm still wondering how to get Glyn unbanned since obviously Paul's back without the admins either noticing or caring.

"Just call me Larry."

Lenovo T450 laptop (Windows 7 64-bit + 16GB RAM + 500GB SSD)
AMD-Phenom II based system (Windows 7 64-bit + 8GB DDR3 RAM)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 interface

Other hardware: Too much to mention here
Software: Cubase 8.5 Pro; Komplete 9; Melodyne Editor; FabFilter Pro Suite; various VSTs from Blue Cat Audio, Native Instruments (beyond what's in Komplete), Slate, Softube, Sound Toys and Variety of Sound

Stop by and visit!

Post by Guest »

foolomon wrote:I'm still wondering how to get Glyn unbanned since obviously Paul's back without the admins either noticing or caring.
stay on topic im talking about steinberg and not banned members ,do you want your bugs sorted , questions answered or are you just going to do the american crap useless answers and hijack the thread as per normal ?

Bassbase

Post by Bassbase »

EdDoll and JHP are really acticve at the moment and also a few other moderators and yes its atm awsome hot here in germany ,maybe we need to buy more steinberg stuff to get them a air conditioning system.
I7 3.2ghz / Asus P6t deluxe / Asus GTX260 / Rme Hdsp 9632/ Novation 49 sl compact / KRK Rokit 5 / Native Instruments Komplete 7 / Fabfilter Pro q, ....

Just to make sure you know the basics, come here.
Forum Knowledgebase from Users for Users
And if you like this idea or you have more stuff you think a beginner should know about, feel free to PM me so i can take it to the top. Together we know nearly everything...
Forum Knowledgebase von Usern für User Say hello after change

curteye
External Moderator

Post by curteye »

Bassbase wrote:maybe we need to buy more steinberg stuff to get them a air conditioning system.
:) :) :)

{'-'}
If yer gear ain't breakin down, you aint workin' much.

iMac 5K 4.2Gz 16GB
MBP 3.0Gz......16GB

On the side of a volcano in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

foolomon

Post by foolomon »

foolomon wrote:I'm still wondering how to get Glyn unbanned since obviously Paul's back without the admins either noticing or caring.
Uncle! Uncle! I give in! I've been told by a few people that my guess on Jed's identity is wrong. :lol:

"Just call me Larry."

Lenovo T450 laptop (Windows 7 64-bit + 16GB RAM + 500GB SSD)
AMD-Phenom II based system (Windows 7 64-bit + 8GB DDR3 RAM)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 interface

Other hardware: Too much to mention here
Software: Cubase 8.5 Pro; Komplete 9; Melodyne Editor; FabFilter Pro Suite; various VSTs from Blue Cat Audio, Native Instruments (beyond what's in Komplete), Slate, Softube, Sound Toys and Variety of Sound

Stop by and visit!

No1DaBeats

Post by No1DaBeats »

Is this a soap-postera?
Surface Book 2 (i7 16GB), Steinberg UR28M, Yamaha KX 49, Steinberg CMC CH, PD, TP & QC, Cubase Pro 9, WaveLab 8.0.2, Halion 6, Groove Agent 4

------

Life is too short for realtime-bouncing..

Woodcrest Studio

Post by Woodcrest Studio »

No1DaBeats wrote:Is this a soap-postera?
Lol. Yes! Changing identities and posting thinking that you're not yourself how special is that

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Woodcrest Studio wrote:
No1DaBeats wrote:Is this a soap-postera?
Lol. Yes! Changing identities and posting thinking that you're not yourself how special is that
Sometimes I feel I'm not myself (I am the Walrus), but that's not special... :? .

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Steve Fogal wrote:[sings] "Sometimes it feels____like, .... that I'm wat____ching me_____" :D
What kind of paranoia is that then, hmmm?

Mauri :) .

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”