No Video Playback

For users of legacy Steinberg Nuendo software
Aldo88

No Video Playback

Post by Aldo88 »

Hi All - I just finished a project where I had to go back to Nuendo 4 to get video playback. In 5.5 I was able to import the H264 .mov, it stripped the audio tracks and created the video frames track. I could see the frames but the video player is not even blank - it takes on whatever background you put it over! I have tried the limited options that Nuendo offers in terms of video settings, none make any difference. This same video worked perfectly in N4! Any suggestions? Thanks!
Burclan.com
RME ADI 8 DS
TC PowerCore 2 UAD Cards

Rustami

Re: No Video Playback

Post by Rustami »

You have to be sure you graphic card supports OpenGL 2.0, you have latest drivers installed and also Quicktime...
Intel Dual CPU E2160 1.8 GHz, 4 GB of a RAM, video - ASUS EAH3650, Sound card - RME HDSP 9632, Windows 7 64 bit

Aldo88

Post by Aldo88 »

I have been trying to figure that out - I have an ATI Radeon 9600 video card, and I just installed the latest drivers. I know it is openGL but I am not sure if it is 2.0 or not. Once I installed the new driver the video box went from background color to all Black, but still no picture. Do you think my card is just too old?
Burclan.com
RME ADI 8 DS
TC PowerCore 2 UAD Cards

Rustami

Post by Rustami »

You have to figure out what version of OpenGL supports your card.
Intel Dual CPU E2160 1.8 GHz, 4 GB of a RAM, video - ASUS EAH3650, Sound card - RME HDSP 9632, Windows 7 64 bit

Return to “Older Nuendo versions”