TASCAM US600 Interface with Cubase 10.5

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
unionjackrocker

TASCAM US600 Interface with Cubase 10.5

Post by unionjackrocker »

Hello all. I am brand new to anything recording! I have been trying to understand the interface and what it is.

My question is: I have an older-unused Tascam US600 interface that came with CB LE5. I see that we need to buy 10.5 elements or better for support I get that (thanks MS).

Will my interface still work with the new Cubase 10.5 elements or do I need to keep buying a new interface each time there is a new version?

I wish to use my electric guitar and M-One XLR microphone to play and sing guitar.

My goal is to learn Cubase, as I am doing this for fun/hobby so to speak.

As for VST I read the wiki on what they are and am I correct: you can get neat 'virtual instruments' within certain levels of software?

My equipment that I own I will try to make it static under my User Name but I have to figure that out as I too am' new to forum/social media...I am old school/older man locked down due to the world issues we face and finally will be using my equipment I bought years ago for the first time!

I appreciate your help in advance and wish all to pull out of this dilemma and we get back to a healthy way of life...cheers to all!
UJRocker

TC US600; Mustang III; Fender 112; Boss GX-700; Cubase LE5; DigiTech RP300; M-One XLR Mic; Windows 10 x64, Windows 7 x64 pro, Infinity SM-105/Bose 301 V's; Polk Audio 10 Sub; Marantz PM7001; DACMagic 100

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: TASCAM US600 Interface with Cubase 10.5

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi,

It seems, there is a 64-bit driver for Windows 10 available, so there is no reason, why it wouldn't work from my point of view.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Return to “General”