The eLicenser assigned to this Activation Code was already registered by another user.

This section is about Steinberg's UR and UR-RT USB audio interfaces product range
hafsteinn1

The eLicenser assigned to this Activation Code was already registered by another user.

Post by hafsteinn1 »

I bought a b-stock Ur22 from thomann.de and it seems everything is registered and I can´t do much about that. Trying to file a support ticket but they send me to links to stores unrelated to the issue?

rtorstrick

Re: The eLicenser assigned to this Activation Code was already registered by another user.

Post by rtorstrick »

The license codes for Cubase AI are not available through 3rd parties. You should fill out a support ticket and ask for one.

If you have other audio software, the interface should work just fine, because the drivers don't require registration.
Windows 10
Cubase 10.5, Halion 6.30, Wavelab 10, Dorico 3.1
Intel Core i5, 32 Gb RAM, Z390 Aorus Pro mobo, 1 Tb SATA SSD system drive, 2x2TB SATA media drives,
G-Drive 3TB USB 3 drive.
UAD Apollo Mk II Quad (TB), Steinberg UR-RT 2, Steinberg MR816csx, Yamaha KX8, CC121, UAD-2 Duo (Pcie)

hafsteinn1

Re: The eLicenser assigned to this Activation Code was already registered by another user.

Post by hafsteinn1 »

I tried filling out a support ticket but those send me to instruments stores, not steinberg?

rtorstrick

Post by rtorstrick »

Not sure what country you're in, but here in the US we can use this page:

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... /207334490

I hope this helps.
Windows 10
Cubase 10.5, Halion 6.30, Wavelab 10, Dorico 3.1
Intel Core i5, 32 Gb RAM, Z390 Aorus Pro mobo, 1 Tb SATA SSD system drive, 2x2TB SATA media drives,
G-Drive 3TB USB 3 drive.
UAD Apollo Mk II Quad (TB), Steinberg UR-RT 2, Steinberg MR816csx, Yamaha KX8, CC121, UAD-2 Duo (Pcie)

Spiritos

Post by Spiritos »

Just a heads up: Don't be surprised if Steinberg support takes 1,5-2 months to reply. Their customer support is a mess.

Also just contact Thomann. I guess they used the UR22 in a demonstration or so and forgot to deregister. It's up to them to release the eLicenser.
Their customer support btw. is the best I know. Probably be fixed within a day or two.
Win8.1 64x/Live 9/Steinberg UR44/Roland HP 235/Edirol PCR-800/Eastman AC222/Washburn D12/Ch. Les Paul/Behringer BCF2000 & BCR2000/Korg Nanopad 2/Focusrite VRM Box/AT 2020/2xB5/E825s/Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250/Tannoy 502

hafsteinn1

Post by hafsteinn1 »

thank you very much for that. This has taken so long that it even slipped my mind.

Return to “Steinberg UR Series”