merge mono to multi = allow to merge only matching regions.. and more.

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
sylvainmoreau

merge mono to multi = allow to merge only matching regions.. and more.

Post by sylvainmoreau » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi,

i use merge alot to edit audio from movie editor that works in multiple mono.
so to get back my stereo or MS tracks i use the merge multiple to stereo
but of course these tracks are a mess by movie editor and i get some mono regions hidden that are not on the other track.
or sometime it's 2 mono regions that are part of same stere package but movie editor just grabed one handle of one region to extend it.

we need a stronger solution then : "Merge is not possible"
like : merge only matching regions or force merge by shortning the longer regions etc..
also would be nice to have a "remove all fades" " all gains to 0dB" option available before the process (because again video editor mess alot with gain on one region and not the other as they work in mono).
nuendo 10.2.0 / rme fireface 802 / rme Fireface UC/ W10x64 / 16ram / i7 2600k / P67A-UD3P-B3 / AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: merge mono to multi = allow to merge only matching regions.. and more.

Post by MattiasNYC » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:39 pm

+1
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”