Anybody selling an old Nuendo 4 for mac with code

For users of legacy Steinberg Nuendo software
Nuendo4search

Anybody selling an old Nuendo 4 for mac with code

Post by Nuendo4search »

Hi,

I have old Nunedo 4.3 projects that I would like to transfer onto protools 10. I created them a wild ago on a windows machine with nuendo 4.3. Unfortunetly, I got ride of the entire computer thinking I would never go back to recording etc ... I would like to purchase a Nuendo legacy softare who can opened old nuendo 4.3 projects. I think nuendo 4.3 and 5.5 are the only 2 who will do that. Is there anyone willing to sale the program for a decent price so I can transfer my projects into protools. It must be compatible with OSX. If for both is find also since I still have a win 7 partition on my IMAC. But I would like better the osx version.

I will try to find if it may be possible to simply transfer nuendo projects into protools. I may be able to import them just like they are in protools but I doubt that?

Anyway, any solution, advice or offer.

Thanks

Luc

Fredo
External Moderator

Re: Anybody selling an old Nuendo 4 for mac with code

Post by Fredo »

The license is not on the computer, but on you eLicenser dongle.
Which would still work. Just install Nuendo on your machine, even if it's a mac, plug the dongle in and you are in business.
And any newer eLicenser (Nuendo, 5,6,7,8) allows you to run any older Nuendo version.

Fredo

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: Anybody selling an old Nuendo 4 for mac with code

Post by Romantique Tp »

Sounds like OP was using a "special" version of Nuendo 4 that doesn't work on Mac.

Luckily for you, Cubase Pro 9.5 can open Nuendo 4 projects. Don't waste your time looking for a cheap Nuendo 4 because most studios have long upgraded to more recent versions.
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Return to “Older Nuendo versions”