Solo in key editor won't work !

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
JoPo

Solo in key editor won't work !

Post by JoPo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi..

As said in the subject, today, I can't solo the midi key editor I'm working in ! :| And I don't find any function that might help me in the preferences... :o
That's strange : it's the second day I use 9.01 and yesterday, I believe it was working correctly : I don't remember it wasn't.

Any idea ? :mrgreen: Thanks !
____________________________________________________________________________________

> > > > > > > > > > > > Musica --> here ! < < < < < < < < < < < <
____________________________________________________________________________________

JoPo

Re: Solo in key editor won't work !

Post by JoPo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Pronto ? Did this happend to any of you ? Is it possible I'm alone to get this ? :?

JoPo

Re: Solo in key editor won't work !

Post by JoPo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Get it ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't remove the "default elements" in the piano roll, you'll lost also its feature ! :?

Return to “General”