Phase/polarity invert/flip bottom for groove agent se

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8 and Cubase Elements 8 can be posted here.
abject39

Phase/polarity invert/flip bottom for groove agent se

Post by abject39 »

I have what I think is a very simple and reasonable request. I really like Groove Agent SE and I think I may upgrade to the full version very soon but one simple feature I think is missing that could vastly improve it is a Phase/polarity invert/flip bottom. Right now we can Bus pads together directly within Grooe Agent but we can't flip the polarity if there are phase issues within different pads. Please add an option to invert the phase please.
My vision is uncompromising: to transcend my clients dreams by mesmerizing their audience with the world's finest audio arrangements and products.

abject39

Re: Phase/polarity invert/flip bottom for groove agent se

Post by abject39 »

No one else thinks this needs to be added? NI Battery has a phase invert button. Why doesn't Groove Agent?
My vision is uncompromising: to transcend my clients dreams by mesmerizing their audience with the world's finest audio arrangements and products.

abject39

Post by abject39 »

Wishing more people want this or that steinberg is taking notice.

dezzo

Post by dezzo »

Same here too. No need to activate the multi output for this to happen.

+1
Intel Core I7 5820k 3.30GHz, Asus X99 E WS, 64Gb Ram, Nvidia Quardo P400, Cubase 9.5, Win10
MacPro 2,8 GHz Quad Xeon (early 2008), 24 GB Ram, OSX 10.11.5, 1x ATI Radeon HD5770

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”