Mouse wheel to change track colors...in the Inspector

For users of legacy Steinberg Nuendo software
Rotund

Mouse wheel to change track colors...in the Inspector

Post by Rotund »

By accident, yesterday I tweaked the mouse wheel while hovering over the color strip at the top of the inspector.
Guess what, you can change the track color here just by moving the mouse wheel. And it is fast.
I wasn't sure what happened when I first did it, I thought I might have changed/selected another track somehow.
But nope, just the color changed.

Maybe I'm the only one not to know about this...
Inboard:
Win7Pro 64Bit, i7 3770k, Gigabyte Z77-UHD5, 12gb Corsair (1600Mhz), Nuendo+Nek 6.5, Reaper 4.591, Samplitude Pro X2, Studio One 3.5, CD Architect 5.2, RME Raydat, UAD PCIe Quad+Duo.

Outboard:
Moog Model D (Vintage), Sub 37, Minitaur, Slim Phatty, DSI OB-6 Desktop, Prophet Rev2 8 Voice, Roland Integra 7, SE-02, Korg Prologue 16, Triton Le, Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-55, Sound Gizmo.

Denny

Re: Mouse wheel to change track colors...in the Inspector

Post by Denny »

What is the AES31 standard?
Can I export all the punch ins with this standard?
Why did I get a message saying the my files were not Broadcast Wave because they were 32 float bit?
Sorry for so many questions.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
dennymartinmusic.com

Rotund

Post by Rotund »

So you just joined the forum yesterday and decided to infiltrate my thread with your questions.
Weird place to post your questions...
What is the AES31 standard?
http://www.aes.org/
Can I export all the punch ins with this standard?
I don't know, I use OMF or batch exports.
Why did I get a message saying the my files were not Broadcast Wave because they were 32 float bit?
I would check the broadcast wave format standards. Makes sense that 32 bit files aren't recognized though.
Broadcast wave is all about compatibility...32 bit still isn't compatible with most systems.
I use the Broadcast Wave format all the time, just never tried it with 32 bit files, only 24 bit.

Good luck.
Inboard:
Win7Pro 64Bit, i7 3770k, Gigabyte Z77-UHD5, 12gb Corsair (1600Mhz), Nuendo+Nek 6.5, Reaper 4.591, Samplitude Pro X2, Studio One 3.5, CD Architect 5.2, RME Raydat, UAD PCIe Quad+Duo.

Outboard:
Moog Model D (Vintage), Sub 37, Minitaur, Slim Phatty, DSI OB-6 Desktop, Prophet Rev2 8 Voice, Roland Integra 7, SE-02, Korg Prologue 16, Triton Le, Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-55, Sound Gizmo.

mufi

Post by mufi »

Great! Can you do it again? :shock:
N 7.1.35 64bit | Asus Sabretooth P67, i7 2600K, 8gb ddr3 | Windows 10 x64 | RME UC | Altiverb 7 | Speakerphone 2
N 7.1.35 64bit | N 10.3 | Asus B360 TUF Pro Gaming, i7 8700, 16gb ddr4 | Windows 10 x64 | RME FF400 | Euphonix MC MIX | Altiverb 7 | Speakerphone 2 | Equality | Equick | AutoAlign Post etc.

Return to “Older Nuendo versions”