*Solved* Registering Padshop on a brand new computer...

All topics on Padshop and Padshop Pro
Neon Breath

Post by Neon Breath »

Hi!

I'm a bit confused about registration codes that were sent to me when I bought Padshop Pro & Zero Gravity. They can be used just once if I understand well?? I've had a fatal computer failure and I now have a new computer & I've tried to register my Padshop Pro with the eLicenserControl with the Activation Code that was sent to me but I always get the message ''The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code.''

How can I have a valid activation code to activate my Padshop Pro & Instrument Zero Gravity on my new computer?

Thanks for the help, I really have to get my Padshop running :(

(PS: I've just sent a request form with all my purchase information)
Last edited by Neon Breath on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neon Breath

Post by Neon Breath »

Solved. In case anyone cares or has the same issue with a new computer, I had to send a Support Request Form and ask for new codes to enter in the eLicenser. All done!

Thanks for the quick support Steinberg.

neilhunter

Re: *Solved* Registering Padshop on a brand new computer...

Post by neilhunter »

Thanks for the tip! Will remember that, as I'm about to upgrade my PC! Might be handy!

Cheers,

Neil.
i7-3770 on Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Kingston HyperX 16Gb DDR3-2133, with Samsung 850EVO 250Gb SSD. Windows 10 Pro. Cubase 9.5 Pro, HALion 6, Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2.2, Rapture Pro & Pentagon v1.4, Padshop Pro. Behringer MX602 & Truth B2031A Monitors.

Return to “Padshop and Padshop Pro”