Upgrades for the VST content packs

All topics on VST Sound Instrument Sets, VST Sound Loop Sets and Sequel Content Sets
David L

Upgrades for the VST content packs

Post by David L »

The new pack "Absolute VST Instrument Collection" looks pretty cool. I noticed that one of the things that has happened recently is that the VST content sets "Dark Planet", "Triebwerk" and "Hypnotic Dance" have gotten standalone VST / AU plugins.

Seing as i already own Padshop Pro, Retrologue, and the latter two above mentioned VST content sets, i'm probably not going to purchase the entire new pack, but what i DO want to know is if we'll see an upgrade or if we can somehow download the new standalone plugins for the content sets. That would totally rock! (And probably motivate me to purchase the "Dark Planet" instrument pack ;) )

Thanks for your time

David L

Sonik

Re: Upgrades for the VST content packs

Post by Sonik »

I want to know that too. Cause I've Halion Sonic and Cubase 6.5...
Macbook Pro i9 32gb|Studio One 5|Protools 2020.5|Cubase Pro 10.5.20|Wavelab 10.0.40|Logic X|Apollo Quad|4xUAD-2 (24 core)
Manley Massive Passive|Thermionic Phoenix Mastering Plus|Maselec MLA-2|API 2500|Avalon 737sp|Summit TLA-100A|Distressor EL8-X|Apogee Symphony||Euphonix McMix x2|Dangerous Music 2 Bus LT|ATC SCM20 ASL Pro|Amphion One18|
Halion Sonic 3|Komplete12 Ultimate|Stylus RMX|Trilian|Omnisphere 2.6|VSL Strings|EW Pianos|ReFx Nexus 3|AirMusicTech|Sylenth|Predator|Kick 2|Serum|ANA2|Korg Collection 2
UAD|Waves|Soundtoys|Melodyne|Softube|Brainworx|PluginAlliance|Fabfilter|Sonnox|Eventide|Oeksound

Luis Dongo

Post by Luis Dongo »

Dear David L and Sonik,

yes, there will be updates available soon for current customers.

Regards
Luis Dongo
Marketing Manager - Pro Audio

Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and SoundCloud.

Sonik

Post by Sonik »

Ok, thanks
Macbook Pro i9 32gb|Studio One 5|Protools 2020.5|Cubase Pro 10.5.20|Wavelab 10.0.40|Logic X|Apollo Quad|4xUAD-2 (24 core)
Manley Massive Passive|Thermionic Phoenix Mastering Plus|Maselec MLA-2|API 2500|Avalon 737sp|Summit TLA-100A|Distressor EL8-X|Apogee Symphony||Euphonix McMix x2|Dangerous Music 2 Bus LT|ATC SCM20 ASL Pro|Amphion One18|
Halion Sonic 3|Komplete12 Ultimate|Stylus RMX|Trilian|Omnisphere 2.6|VSL Strings|EW Pianos|ReFx Nexus 3|AirMusicTech|Sylenth|Predator|Kick 2|Serum|ANA2|Korg Collection 2
UAD|Waves|Soundtoys|Melodyne|Softube|Brainworx|PluginAlliance|Fabfilter|Sonnox|Eventide|Oeksound

David L

Post by David L »

Wohoo, that's awesome :D

Return to “VST Sound Instrument Sets and Content Sets”