halion with-in Cubase

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
donnasuestarks

halion with-in Cubase

Post by donnasuestarks » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Whenever I use the halion synth, it starts out ok, then when I take my fingers off the midi controller it keeps recording a drone of notes over and over, it never stops. When i play it back, it just sounds like a bad dream. I turn the attack way back and the release way back, It works at first, then starts all over again.It produces a line that is continuous. Very frustrating. the more notes i play the more lines it adds to the track that i did not play, very strange and very annoying. It's a great feature to have this synth, BUT NOT LIKE THIS. any thoughts on this?????????, thanks, Steve.............by the way it took me 2 days to get on here. It kept saying user name and password already in use. WELL GUESS WHAT, yes it's in use, because ITS ME, I had to create a new account using my wifes name to post this, It was like trying to get into FORT KNOX. geez

jamusic

Re: halion with-in Cubase

Post by jamusic » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:46 am

Yikes! Sounds like you need to contact tech support for this Halion issue Steve.
-C7.5.4/8.0.4 -Win 7-x64 -Intel i7-2600k -ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro -Antec High Current 520w -16G RAM
-ASUS nVidia GeForce Video Card -Hyper 212+ Cooler -3 SSDs -1TB Black Caviar HD -2 1TB External USB 3
-TC Electronic SK 48 Audio Interface -Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Mixer -Roland UM-550 MIDI Interface
-Advanced Audio CM67se Mic -DBX 376 Tube Channel Strip Pre-Amp/Comp -ART DPS II Tube Pre-Amp
-Roland V-Piano -Yamaha P-200/88 key & Nektar Panorama P6/61 Keyboards -V-Drums/Roland TD-6
-4003 Rickenbacker Fireglow Bass -5 Guitars -4 Sound Modules -Way Too Many VSTs -Little To No Talent ;)

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”