Best upgrade options to Absolute 3

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
Madstokie

Best upgrade options to Absolute 3

Post by Madstokie » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:56 pm

I've just come back to all of my vst instruments and Cubase 7.5 and I'm not sure what the best option is to upgrade my current vst instruments to the Absolute 3 package.

Except for 'The grand 3', 'Halion symphonic orchestra', 'groove agent 4' and retrologue 2, I have all other items in the Absolute package.

If the upgrade paths available aren't suitable, can I sell the vst packs I have to put towards a purchase of absolute 3?

Thank you

EDIT: I also have an active link to the education shop on Steinberg's website.
PC Intel Core i7-8700 Hexa-core 3.2 GHz // 16 GB DDR4- 2666 MHz RAM // Toshiba 256GB OS and Program SSD // 2 TB Sample HDD // 3 TB External USB 3 HDD // Geforce GTX 1060 6GB // Steinberg UR22 Audio Interface // 2 x KRK Rokit 5 // M-Audio Oxygen 61 // Teenage Engineering OP-1 (For Fun :D )

Cubase 9.5.30 // Halion 6.1 // Most Steinberg VSTi content // Spectrasonics Omnisphere // Spectrasonics Trillian // EastWest ComposerCloud X // Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: Best upgrade options to Absolute 3

Post by Romantique Tp » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Keep Halion 6 and crossgrade it to Absolute 3.

You can try selling the other plugins you have, but it's only worth it if you find a single buyer willing to take all of them at once, since you'll need a separate USB eLicenser for each separate buyer.
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”