Can't find Softube Valley People Dyna-mite

Discussions about VST Instruments and VST plug-ins from other manufacturers
denizen

Can't find Softube Valley People Dyna-mite

Post by denizen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 am

Hi. I upgraded from CB 8.5 to 9 a couple of weeks ago and just opened a song I f=had been working on and noticed that the Dyna-mite plugin I had been using errored on opening (and their freeby saturation knob, although this one isn't so important for me).
So I went through the usual palava and added all possible filepaths under device manager including the one that had the specific vsts for these plugins (I really must stop going with the default filepaths, its making life messy)!
A couple of others I hadn't noticed were missing did pop up but not the softtube ones. I have now tried painstakingly removing and adding the filepaths, copying the vst file to another vst folder, and reinstalling the plugins from scratch. No joy.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
Pete McF

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Can't find Softube Valley People Dyna-mite

Post by Prock » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:08 pm

You may have installed the 32 bit version(s). Check the Cubase>Devices>Plugin Manager>Blacklist tab to see if any are listed there.

If so, you can try to re-enable them as instructed in the link. Or search our forum to see how others have fixed their 32 bit VST issues. However, checking the soft tube site, it does look like most, if not all, are available as 64bit. So maybe you can uninstall the 32 and install the 64 bit versions to fix your issues.

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... r-Cubase-9

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

denizen

Re: Can't find Softube Valley People Dyna-mite

Post by denizen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

Thanks Prock!
I had assumed that I had installed the 64 bit as I do it as a matter of course nowadays, but your reply got me to recheck and sure enough you're bang on the money, I missed this one!
Cheers and thanks again!

Return to “VST Instruments and Virtual Effects (general)”