Dear Steinberg community,
we are pleased to inform you that the trial version of Nuendo 8 is now available.
With groundbreaking tools tailored for professional workflows, Nuendo 8 is the new standard for audio-to-picture work — be it in game audio, ADR workflows, TV or film post-production.
Nuendo 8 new features include:
• Game Audio Connect 2 for transferring whole music compositions from Nuendo as music segments into Wwise
• Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for one or multiple selected clips
• Sound Randomizer for creating different variations of a sound in seconds just by tweaking four parameters
• Renamer for automatic renaming of events within a Nuendo project
• Sampler track for easily creation of sample-based instruments from audio files
• MixConsole History for tracking down all changes made in the MixConsole and undoing/redoing them as fits
• New effects and updated plug-ins including Frequency EQ, HALion Sonic SE 3, Retrologue 2, AutoPan, Maximizer and more
• User Profile Manager to easily store and recall program settings and preferences
• ADR improvements including automatic speech alignment and remote ADR support (available within a future maintenance update)
• Enhanced workflow and performance including a new video engine, Plug-in Sentinel, the Lower Zone, dedicated punch points, side-chaining for VST 3 instruments and over 10 other improvements
The trial version of Nuendo 8 may be used for a period of 60 days, and includes all functionality of the full version. The Nuendo 8 trial version requires a USB-eLicenser.
Try Nuendo 8 here!
All the best,
Read all about official statements and update announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1