Dear Steinberg Community,
we are proud to announce the immediate availability of Nuendo 8, the newest iteration of our award-winning Advanced Audio Post-Production System!
Tailored to meet the demands of today’s audio professionals, Nuendo 8 introduces Game Audio Connect 2 and the Sound Randomizer for supreme game sound design and composing. Great workflow improvements such as the new MixConsole History and Direct Offline Processing round off many further additions to the latest release.
Other new features includes:
• Renamer for automatically renaming events in Nuendo projects
• Sampler track for easy creations of sample-based instruments from audio files
• New effects and updated plug-ins including Frequency EQ, HALion Sonic SE 3, Retrologue 2, AutoPan, Maximizer and many more
• User Profile Manager to easily store and recall program settings and preferences
• ADR improvements, including automatic speech alignment and remote ADR support (available within a future maintenance update)
• New video engine independent from QuickTime technology
• Workflow and stability improvements as well as an enhanced sound content
Learn more about these and other new features that Nuendo 8 has to offer.
The Nuendo 8 full retail version and all downloadable updates and upgrades are now available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop.
Thank you for choosing Nuendo!
Read all about official statements and update announcements.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 907
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest