CI2+

This section is about Steinberg's USB audio interfaces CI1, CI2 and CI2+
dungeonkeeper

CI2+

Post by dungeonkeeper » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 am

Hi, i've installed CI2+ on my computer (at home!) to work with my yamaha-keyboard. I had to registrate my CI2+. Now I want to install my CI2+ in my laptop to work in my studio, but it doesn't work, because it says, that I can install my CI2+ only one time. Is this correct? How can I install the CI2+ also on my Laptop.

Thanks.

(my english is not very good, I come fom germany)

Stefan Schreiber

Re: CI2+

Post by Stefan Schreiber » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am

Hallo dungeonkeeper,

das CI2+ kann auf beliebig vielen Rechnern installiert werden. Hierzu müssen nur die Tools for CI2+ installiert werden.
In welchem Kontext erscheint denn die Meldung, dass das CI2+ nur einmalig installiert werden kann?

Viele Grüße,
Stefan Schreiber
Stefan Schreiber - Senior Marketing Manager Hardware
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud

Arielo

Re: CI2+

Post by Arielo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Hello, I need urgent help:

I have a CI2 with Cubase AI5 Noise Ratio and generates a strong, constant interference when recording or when I want to play music. Already depleted resources about Electricity, since I have a wired connection to ground, also install the latest drivers, change with Cubase 5 and the noise persists ... I check the machine with a technician and find no loss of energy ... Subi latency at the suggestion of the board, but nothing. I would be grateful to give me a help because the need ... The USB generate noise? Have something to do with my external card internal card machine that produces interference?

Return to “Steinberg CI Series”