We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of Music Studio 2.11 and Music Studio Lite 2.11 for iOS!
What’s New in this version:
• 80s Retro Drum Kit **
• 10 additional 80s Retro Kits available as in-app purchase **
• Support for all iPhone and iPad screens
• Support for Macs with Apple Silicon
• Minimum iOS requirement increased to iOS 12.4
• Launch screen updated to comply with the new iOS requirements
• Updated Audiobus SDK to 3.0.12 **
• Fix: Projects created in the Files app could not be saved into user folders
** Feature is not available in the Lite version.
Download Music Studio on the App Store
Download Music Studio Lite on the App Store
Please support us by rating Music Studio in the App Store!
Music Studio Support
- The upper part of the effect list in the FX panel is covered by the menu, so that Reverb, Delay and EQ cannot be selected. Workaround: Use the Effects tab instead of the FX button.
- The upper part of the list of samples when editing a drum pad is covered by the menu.
- Crash when tapping one of the external links (YouTube, forum etc.) in the Help.
- UI (especially text and lists) are too large on iPads.
- Key labels are too wide on some iPads.