Zoom presets and Waveform Height

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
AndiT

Zoom presets and Waveform Height

Post by AndiT » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:59 pm

I'm probably not the first one to mention it, but I couldn't find the related thread:
  • Please implement Zoom presets and related Shortcuts. It is quite tedious having to zoom in and out step by step using the (G) and (H) keys. I'd like to see at least four configurable presets knobs which can be directly accessed by shortcuts
  • Waveform height should be controllable by keyboard shortcuts as well. Shall be part of the Zoom presets as well.
Thanks!

Niekbeem

Re: Zoom presets and Waveform Height

Post by Niekbeem » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:50 am

Please implement Zoom presets and related Shortcuts. It is quite tedious having to zoom in and out step by step using the (G) and (H) keys. I'd like to see at least four configurable presets knobs which can be directly accessed by shortcuts
Did you check your Key Commands? File/ Key Commands/ Zoom/ "Zoom Preset 1- 5"
Waveform height should be controllable by keyboard shortcuts as well. Shall be part of the Zoom presets as well.
+1
Nuendo 10 / Pro Tools Ultimate / Logic X / MixBus32C 5 / WaveLab 9.5
MacPro 5.1: 12Core 3.46GHz Intel Xeon/ 48GB RAM/ Mac OSX 10.13
MacBook Pro: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9/ 32 GB RAM/ Mac OSX 10.14
MetricHalo ULN8 + 2882 / RME HDSPe MadiFace
Euphonix MC Pro

McSound

Re: Zoom presets and Waveform Height

Post by McSound » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 am

Waveform height shortcut has been asked for years. Do we all have to get down on our knees and beg for it? May be flashmob with all of us will help )
BTW Nuage has shortcuts for this.

Oh! Just tried AutoHotKey script. And it works if main Nuendo window is active and better not to move cursor while running script.
The next script runs sequence of actions by Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+Down: it remembers mouse position, jumps to waveform height slider, turns mousewheel up or down 4 times and jumps back to stored mouse position. Of cause it's a clumsy workaround, but it works at least. Try if you want. But your coordinates of wave height slider may vary.

^UP::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
MouseMove, 1912, 215
send {WheelUp 4}
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Return

^DOWN::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
MouseMove, 1912, 215
send {WheelDown 4}
MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 0
Return
Nuendo 10.1 , Samplitude ProX4, Win 10x64 pro, i7, 16Gb, 256SSD, Gigabyte GTX 760, Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor, Presonus VSL1818, 2 monitors, 1 TV, Avid Artist Control v2, Liine Lemur, Yamaha MOX8 keyboard

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”