Integrated 360 VR Video Player

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
Eneco

Integrated 360 VR Video Player

Post by Eneco » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Dear Steinberg Team,

for me the most important selling point of Nuendo is the "all-in-one" solution. There are all the FX plugins, ADR tools, metering tools, surround tools, editing tools, mixing plugins, mastering plugins, etc. to get me instantly going. With other DAWs, like Pro Tools, you would need a ton of external plugins to get the same feature set as with Nuendo.

Therefore I was very excited about the announcement of the VR features and was looking forward to a complete set of ambisonic tools, which will be very well integrated within in the Nuendo system. Unfortunately we have to use an external video player for the 360 videos, which is a somewhat cumbersome workflow.

With Steinberg developing their own video engine I think it would be nice to have an internal 360 video player for the work with ambisonics.

Bifop

Re: Integrated 360 VR Video Player

Post by Bifop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Yes please.

Surely less cumbersome than using an external gopro VR player...
Personal setup : Nuendo 10 on ASUS PRIME Z270-A -I7 7700K - Win10 pro 64bits- SSD - 4 x LCD screens + 40" on Blackmagic intensity. Steinberg UR824 + MR816 - 2 X Avid Artist Mix + Artist control + Euphonix transport. LCR Focal Twin.

Nuage 32 faders on Mac Pro 12 cores. 5.1 Focal twin. Ssl Xlogic Alpha link Madi at workplace.

rekorderalex

Re: Integrated 360 VR Video Player

Post by rekorderalex » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:14 pm

Is it still the same in Nuendo 10?

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”