[FR] Allow customisation of Muted events display

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
goodbyenine

[FR] Allow customisation of Muted events display

Post by goodbyenine » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:15 am

Hi

I have a lovely computer. I lovely piece of software called Nuendo 8. And some not bad music coming along...

However the BRIGHTEST and MOST OBVIOUS elements on my screen are all the muted events. They are bright bright bright!

I would like (no, I need) the option to visually mute as well as aurally mute these events.Allow me (the user) to chose them to blend away into the background (eg let me chose all muted events to be dark grey for example, or transparent with no waveforms)

Basically I do not want my view of the elements of my work I like being distracted by the bits of work I am thinking about deleting.

Thanks for reading.
B
Late Mac Tower based studio (10.8.5) with N6.5 and 2nd N6.5 (10.8.5), RME Madi via 648, Nanoclock, M3000 x 4 Ext FX, Video via BM Decklink on MP, composition workstation Single Hexacore MP. Sync: MMC N6.5>N6.5. VE Pro 5 always online via slaves. UK TV Music production at 25fps 48k at all times. Softriad Raid management. Powercore 4 running via VE Pro slave, Altiverb hosted on slave as bank of Ext FX. Waves and other plugins. Kontakt 5 central to workflow.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”