Cursor Tool Bug

Post general topics related to Nuendo 8 here.
goodbyenine

Cursor Tool Bug

Post by goodbyenine » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:16 am

Hi

This bug is starting to really get annoying, to the point of posting a topic even though I know after years of experience with Steinberg that the changes of anything being done about are...

When editing the volume of an audio clip in project window, the cursor should automatically change tool when hovered over vertatyin areas of the audio clip. Eg, volume when hovered over the volume handle.

What happens is that the cursor seems "locked" in to itself and will not switch tool/mode. If I then switch to a completely different tool (*eg eraser) and back, then it starts working as normal, as if it's been "jogged" back to life.

It gets me every time, and I am constantly cursing at the software as it is just not behaving right.

B
Late Mac Tower based studio (10.8.5) with N6.5 and 2nd N6.5 (10.8.5), RME Madi via 648, Nanoclock, M3000 x 4 Ext FX, Video via BM Decklink on MP, composition workstation Single Hexacore MP. Sync: MMC N6.5>N6.5. VE Pro 5 always online via slaves. UK TV Music production at 25fps 48k at all times. Softriad Raid management. Powercore 4 running via VE Pro slave, Altiverb hosted on slave as bank of Ext FX. Waves and other plugins. Kontakt 5 central to workflow.

Alex Motylev

Re: Cursor Tool Bug

Post by Alex Motylev » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm

I've seen this on every Mac system that I've used.
Never on PC.

Return to “General”