Flex phraser menu pop up

Use this forum to post about your macro page designs in HALion 6
abject39

Flex phraser menu pop up

Post by abject39 »

Is there anyway to make the "Phrase Select" menu in the Flex Phraser show as a regular menu instead of the popup styled menu? It seems to be the only element that does not have the option to show up as a regular menu. When I open the template I see there's a switch with the value of @PhraseSelectPopup. If I change that to @PhraseSelect then I get a bunch of numbers instead of the phrase menu. If I create a "Menu" element and then add @PhraseSelectPopup to it's value I get an on and off option instead of the phrases. Is there any work around at all?
My vision is uncompromising: to transcend my clients dreams by mesmerizing their audience with the world's finest audio arrangements and products.

AposMus

Re: Flex phraser menu pop up

Post by AposMus »

The phrase selector is actually just a switch. The menu is created by Halion itself.

I did a test where I deleted all items from the FlexPhrase container, including the resources to clear out everything. After adding a switch with the @PhraseSelectPopup value, the menu still opened, even though there where no menu templates or elements.

The popup style is used because of its ability to deal with folders.

For a custom menu you will likely need to do some scripting attached to the "Filename" parameter of the Phraser.
Windows 10 Pro
Cubase Pro 11
Halion 6.4
HSO
Dark Planet

abject39

Re: Flex phraser menu pop up

Post by abject39 »

AposMus wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:50 pm
The phrase selector is actually just a switch. The menu is created by Halion itself.

I did a test where I deleted all items from the FlexPhrase container, including the resources to clear out everything. After adding a switch with the @PhraseSelectPopup value, the menu still opened, even though there where no menu templates or elements.

The popup style is used because of its ability to deal with folders.

For a custom menu you will likely need to do some scripting attached to the "Filename" parameter of the Phraser.
Ugh, Nothing is easy with Halion lol.
My vision is uncompromising: to transcend my clients dreams by mesmerizing their audience with the world's finest audio arrangements and products.

Return to “Macro Page Design”