Halion 6 Trial stand-alone problem

Post general topics related to HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3 here.
Blacklab

Halion 6 Trial stand-alone problem

Post by Blacklab »

Just downloaded and authorized the Halion 6 Trial. It opens up fine as a stand-alone, but when I go to select the Outputs, there are no choices available. Any ideas! Thanks.
Cubase 10.5, Windows10, RME Hammerfall, Finale, UA-2 Duo, Composer Cloud, SoundForgePro, Yamaha S6 Concert Grand, Mason and Hamlin CC-94 Concert Grand, Kurzweil PC3K8, MUSE Receptor VIP. Favorite hardware: UA 2-610 Tube Preamplifier, Grace 101 Preamplifiers.

sd1989

Re: Halion 6 Trial stand-alone problem

Post by sd1989 »

Blacklab wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:29 am
Just downloaded and authorized the Halion 6 Trial. It opens up fine as a stand-alone, but when I go to select the Outputs, there are no choices available. Any ideas! Thanks.
click the gear icon to open the preferences and go to the asio tab and make sure it is using your interface drivers instead of generic asio I just checked and for me if generic is chosen it will show no outputs

windows 8.1, amd fx 6300 3.5ghz , amd radeon 7850 2gb gfx card, GA-78LMT-USB3 rev 6.0 , 16 gb ram , 7200 rpm hd , behringer umc202hd, cubase 8.5 pro , absolute 4

Blacklab

Re: Halion 6 Trial stand-alone problem

Post by Blacklab »

Thank you.
Duh.....of course.
Now I just have to figure out why there's no sound. MIDI indicator lights up. Chose 2 outputs under "Master" in Output section. Will read to figure out what the speaker symbol means, because there's no way to chose both outputs.
Cubase 10.5, Windows10, RME Hammerfall, Finale, UA-2 Duo, Composer Cloud, SoundForgePro, Yamaha S6 Concert Grand, Mason and Hamlin CC-94 Concert Grand, Kurzweil PC3K8, MUSE Receptor VIP. Favorite hardware: UA 2-610 Tube Preamplifier, Grace 101 Preamplifiers.

Return to “General”