Fishman Triple Play and HALion 6

Post general topics related to HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3 here.
jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Fishman Triple Play and HALion 6

Post by jaslan »

Has anyone used H6 in the Fishman Triple Play application? When I try to open H6 in the app, it crashes. All other VST instruments seem to work fine, including HALion Sonic 3, Retrologue, Padshop, my Komplete instruments, etc. I have also checked my H6 and it is up to date and works fine in Cubase and in standalone mode. I have also tried to isolate the VST 2.x and 3.x versions but that doesn't seem to help. Has anyone tried it?
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

csurieux

Re: Fishman Triple Play and HALion 6

Post by csurieux »

Hello,

I know it is very late after the original posting, but I discovered the problem buying a Fishman Triple Play for my guitar and trying to add Halion 6 in the Fishman application (64 bits version).
Halion 6 is discovered but as soon as selected for a stripe, the application crashes. This app perfectly works with other VST as Kontact, Pigment and some other Steinberg VSTs, but I have bought great sounds for Halion and hope I could use them, not only in Cubase.

Do note that from Cubase, using my fishman Triple Play as an input for Halion perfectly works, but I want to use the fishman app which has dedicated options for guitar playing.

I will report a bug... but may be someone here has a solution ?

Gerrit Junge
Steinberg Employee

Post by Gerrit Junge »

Hi jaslan and csurieux,
I'm able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID "HALLY-8178".
We will see if we can do something in this matter, if not I will contact the developers at Fishman.
Thanks for your reports and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge
Senior Quality Engineer
VST Instruments
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH

csurieux

Post by csurieux »

Gerrit Junge wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:08 pm
Hi jaslan and csurieux,
I'm able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID "HALLY-8178".
We will see if we can do something in this matter, if not I will contact the developers at Fishman.
Thanks for your reports and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge
Thanks, looks like we will have a solution later or sooner.

Return to “General”