No sound in Cubase element 10

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
kriscar29

No sound in Cubase element 10

Post by kriscar29 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:45 am

Hello dear friends
I've got a trial version of Cubase 10, but I have a problem with the sound.
I have sound in Cubase 9, but not in Cubase 10. I see the sound in my project, but i've no return in my headphones.
I use a Behringer external soundcard, runing with Asio4all.
CE10 no sound.png
(167.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I give a picture where I see a difference between Cubase 9 and Cubase 10, but I don't know how change the parameters.
I have a 30 days period trial, but I can't use my software for a week! Can you help me? Thank you!

PS: I apologize for my poor english, I hope you understand!

Howl

Re: No sound in Cubase element 10

Post by Howl » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:34 am

it seems it only recognizes your internal soundcard, HD audio is most of times (or always....) a reference to internal soundcard.
why not use the asio drivers supplied with the behringer soundcard? (they are not installed, if you are on windows 10, then sometimes the driver is removed, or inaccesible with every big update, i read in fora. i have windows 10, on my laptop, but only the internal soundcard. i work with 9.5.5 pro by the way, i wait for the sale (and because of the bugs...). do not have access to cubase 10.
Cubase 10.5 Pro. I7 6700K, 32 Gb, 3 x SSD, 1 x HD, 1060gtx 6gb. Windows 10 Pro 64. motu ultralite mk3 hybrid. Mackie Control Universal. Behringer BCR 2000 - FCB 1010. Novation Zero SL MKII + SL 49 MKII. Nektar Panorama P1. Maschine MK3 + Jam. Korg nanoPad. Roland MMP-2 pre-amp. rode NT1A. push 2 + ableton live 10 suite. NI komplete 11 ultimate. arturia v collection 6 & 12 effects & spark & pigments. IK multimedia t-racks 5 standard with 40 "processors". reaper. softube modular. voltage modular. unfiltered audio, glitchmachines, meldaproduction, waves (gold + 11 or so). etc.

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”