Preset Export to Project folder

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
fretthefret

Preset Export to Project folder

Post by fretthefret » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:00 am

It would be of use if we could 1 step Export the projects plugin presets to the project folder, or default presets location.

Perhaps it even could have a name scheme on save, like export mixdown function does.
If not, a default choice of something like "Plugin Name - Project Name - Track Name - Plugin insert slot number", would be very useful.

even a default to export all tracks (or selected tracks) as a track presets to a folder in the usual default presets location with "Project name, date (YYYYMMDD), Track Name" as a 1 step export function.

I found myself in studio remembering a certain guitar setup from a previous recording session with studio guitars and amps that would be a perfect starting point for the current track in a new session. Same could occur for any studio instruments. This would also be applicable to musicians and producers using their own gear and instruments all the time.

Then a user of the software only needs to remember a certain sound on a certain previous recording project and be able to load the track preset even if they didn't save each individual track preset when working!

Having the one step export function for all or selected would make life very easy!
Cubase Pro 10.0.5, FL Studio 20, Ableton Live Suite 10, Harrison Mixbus 32c, UAD Apollo x series, UR28m, SSL, Native Instruments Komplete ultimate, NI Maschine Studio, Xfer Records Serum, Lennar Digital Sylenth1, reFx Nexus2, Reveal Sound Spire, FabFilter, Soundtoys, Lexicon PCM, Sonarworks, Slate Digital, Izotope, Brainworx, SPL, Waves, Cableguys, Cytomic, MeldaProductions, AOM, IK Multimedia, SynchroArts Revoice Pro, DDMF, Boz Digital, Antares Autotune, a bunch of other obscure stuff, TBs of samples, too much hardware to list... PC Windows 10 Pro 1803 64bit, i7-5960x (8 core), Asus x99 Deluxe ii, GeForce 1070 strix, Fractal Design Silent RL2 case, Noctua NH-d15s, 64 GB DDR4 g,Skillz Trident Z 3200 RAM, 512gb Samsung 950 m.2, 3TB segate Ironwolf NAS HDD, 4TB WDRed, 2TB WD Black, Laptop: MSI Ghost pro GS60 6QE i7-6700 Skylake Win 10 64bit, Storage: 32 TB QNAP NAS Raid 50, 12 TB QNAP RAID 1

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”