More than 8 sends for sidechaining

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 can be posted here.
Aurosonic

More than 8 sends for sidechaining

Post by Aurosonic » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 am

Please add possibility to change sends number per channel like you did for inserts in Cubase 9.5. I'm always using lots of tracks with sidechain, so i have to duplicate kick channel up to 10 times to be able to use 80 sends for 80 tracks to be sidechained individualy. I dont like to use group tracks for this purpose as i prefer to configure sidechain for each track separately. Or make it possible to choose sidechain feeding source like it's done in logic pro for example. Would be much more comfortable. Thanks
ITWT

digi001

Re: More than 8 sends for sidechaining

Post by digi001 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 am

Holy *flower*....80 sends of individually crafted sidechains?

Dude I gotta sit down before I listen to that! :)
2013 MacPro 6 Core OSX 10.11 - 32 GB RAM / Universal Audio Thunderbolt Apollos qty 3
Cubase 9.5.30
Mackie MCU Pro / Softube Console 1
Analog Outboard Studio using 32 channels of External FX for Mixdown

Aurosonic

Re: More than 8 sends for sidechaining

Post by Aurosonic » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:45 am

Cubase 10 out. They made it easier to add sidechain source but it still using send's. I guess it's impossible to make it like in Logic by using unlimited invisible sidechain sends from single channel? Still have to duplicate my kick channel in case i need more than 8 sidechaines...
ITWT

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”