demo for Cubase Pro

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
lcpr

demo for Cubase Pro

Post by lcpr » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 am

Looking to possibly cross grade from SONAR - I know there is not yet (when?) a Cubase Pro 9.5 demo - but is there an older one? Cubase Pro 9? Cubase Pro 8.5? Looking to try it out before the crossgrade deal expires. I have my elicenser from way back Cubase 4 that I have my Elements 8 license on so that's not a problem.

Romantique Tp

Re: demo for Cubase Pro

Post by Romantique Tp » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 pm

The demo is generally only made available once the first bugfix update is released, and it's confirmed to have no show stopping issues. So if the update was released in early december, you might see the trial version in late december or january.

Based on your post history it seems that you were happy with Cubase Elements 8. In that case it might be safe to get Cubase Pro 9.5 blindly, since it will be like that but MUCH more flexible and complete.

Most reported issues so far (which for the most part are really minor) should be fixed in 9.5.10, which I assume will be coming out during early December.

If you have any questions about Cubase Pro, feel free to post them in another thread.
;)

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

lcpr

Post by lcpr » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Thank you elements is quite good - but isn't there at least an older demo to try?

Romantique Tp

Post by Romantique Tp » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Sorry but these are taken down when a new version comes out since they are no longer a good representation of the current state of Cubase.
;)

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

djw

Post by djw » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm

You could maybe ask tech support for a demo link in the meantime, but response times are supposedly very slow.
🥕
Specs: Latest versions of Cubase Pro, Dorico, WaveLab Pro, Windows 10, AMD Phenom II 1100T, 8GB RAM, AMD R9 390, YS CI1

Return to “Presales”