Pay for update with Pre-Paid Card?

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Stephen57

Pay for update with Pre-Paid Card?

Post by Stephen57 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi,

A family member has offered to gift me the latest update and we're wondering if a pre-paid Visa card will be accepted for payment?

Some of the pre-paid cards say they only process transactions with US vendors, so we're wondering if paying with the pre-paid card will be accepted or not? I've looked at the sties for the Steinberg on-line shop and the payment vendor Steinberg uses, but didn't find the answer to the above question. Any suggestions or advice about this would be appreciated. I'm having a terrible case of version lag and need to update. :-) Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------
DAW: Cubase Pro 9 (current release); PC: HP Z230, i5 CPU quad-core 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gigs RAM; OS: Win 7 Pro 64-bit; Audio Converter, Scarlett 2I4; USB MIDI Controller, Akai Advance 49. VST Instruments: Steinberg: HSSE, Retrologue 2, Groove Agent SE, Padshop, Mystic, Prologue, Spector; Air Music: Hybrid, Transfuser 2, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, Xpand2; Novation: Bass Station; Sonovox Grand Piano; Rack: Proteus 2000, Korg 03R/W, Yamaha TG 33. Monitoring with KRK Rokit 8/G3.

For help with Cubase:
Documentation - https://steinberg.help/
Everything you need to know about Generic Remote setups --
viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102993
The Steinberg Forum Knowledgebase for Users by Users viewtopic.php?f=198&t=23576

Martin.Jirsak
Grand Master

Re: Pay for update with Pre-Paid Card?

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:22 am

Suggestion: Just try it. ;-) :-D
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)

Stephen57

Re: Pay for update with Pre-Paid Card?

Post by Stephen57 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:40 am

Martin.Jirsak wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:22 am
Suggestion: Just try it. ;-) :-D
Yeah. I see there's a few issues with the initial release that will no doubt be corrected with either a hotfix or a maintenance release. I've decided to wait a bit until it shakes out. My version is working very for me as it is now.
-------------------------------------------------------
DAW: Cubase Pro 9 (current release); PC: HP Z230, i5 CPU quad-core 3.5 Ghz, 16 Gigs RAM; OS: Win 7 Pro 64-bit; Audio Converter, Scarlett 2I4; USB MIDI Controller, Akai Advance 49. VST Instruments: Steinberg: HSSE, Retrologue 2, Groove Agent SE, Padshop, Mystic, Prologue, Spector; Air Music: Hybrid, Transfuser 2, Vacuum Pro, Velvet, Xpand2; Novation: Bass Station; Sonovox Grand Piano; Rack: Proteus 2000, Korg 03R/W, Yamaha TG 33. Monitoring with KRK Rokit 8/G3.

For help with Cubase:
Documentation - https://steinberg.help/
Everything you need to know about Generic Remote setups --
viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102993
The Steinberg Forum Knowledgebase for Users by Users viewtopic.php?f=198&t=23576

Return to “Presales”