Cubase Elements 9 Trial?

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
jahampton

Cubase Elements 9 Trial?

Post by jahampton » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 am

Is it no longer possible to get a 30-day trial of Cubase Elements 9?
I see indications everywhere that such a thing has been possible since March, such as here:
https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandeve ... -4111.html

But I have Googled and searched all over the Steinberg website and I can't seem to find a way to actually access such a trial.

Am I missing something, or is it no longer possible?

Thanks very much.

Romantique Tp

Re: Cubase Elements 9 Trial?

Post by Romantique Tp » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am

Cubase 9.5 has just been released, so they take down the trial for the previous version since it's no longer a good representation of the current state of Cubase.

They usually release the trial for new versions shortly after the release of the first major bug fix update (x.x.10), which usually fixes most of the obscure/system specific bugs reported by the users.

I think they'll tell you when the trial is available if you subscribe to their newsletter. You just have to create a MySteinberg account (which is required to register your copy of Cubase and request official support anyway).
;)

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “Presales”