Cubase 9 Pro

Interested in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 or Cubase Elements 9? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
nickienav

Cubase 9 Pro

Post by nickienav » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:33 am

Hi, guys! I bought recently Cubase 9 Pro (version without any CD/DVD, just License number and link for downloading Cubase from steinberg.net). Also I have new e-licenser (dongle). Following the link I could find upgrade from previous versions only. Anybody can give me step-by-step instruction how to download, install and activate it? Thanks a lot in advance!

Romantique Tp

Re: Cubase 9 Pro

Post by Romantique Tp » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am

Install the eLicenser Control Center and use your activation code, then use the menu option to register your eLicenser to your MySteinberg. You'll need to create an account, and after you login you should be able to download Cubase Pro 9.5 (you'll get the upgrade for free) from your MySteinberg.
;)

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

Return to “Presales”