MixConsole: scroll/move horizontally

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
Tj99

MixConsole: scroll/move horizontally

Post by Tj99 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello there,
I am searching for a convenient way to scroll/move horizontally in the mix console.
I know if you move your mouse to the bottom below the faders jo can scroll left/right by using the mousewheel, but it's not fast to go always down there and even the scroll speed is really slow if you have a project with 100+ tracks. Plus i dont want to go near the track faders to accidentally move them.

Is there a way to use something like shift+Scroll (in the free space in the middle) like for example in the project window?
(I have got a lot of free space on the mixconsole, so touching the knobs/faders wouldnt be an issue)
Or even key commands like PageUp/PageDown where the window jumps to the next page?
(Home/End keys seem to do their job fine instead, PageUp/Down not)

I have seen you can move from left to right using the arrow keys, but they are also way too slow for this (and I am preferably looking for a way to do this with the mouse instead).

Martin.Jirsak
Grand Master

Re: MixConsole: scroll/move horizontally

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi,

If your mouse cursor is over the meters (close to fader), you can use scroll up/down or left/right.

Another option is to use Key board Arrow left/right to select next/previous track.

Or you can use Find Track/Channel (Ctrl+F) and type the name of the Channel.

Or you can scroll in the Visibility and click to the Channel in the Visibility tab.
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)

Return to “General”