No activation code sent after purchase!

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
jaxtone

No activation code sent after purchase!

Post by jaxtone » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:46 am

Just bought Cubase 9.5 Pro version but cannot see it on my private Steinberg page. Didn´t get the promised Activation code!

Do not understand how or why Steinberg screw my intentions of being a great composer with insanely complicated license routines?

I do not wanna spend time on technical difficulties, missing codes or anything that has to do with Steinbergs freight of being screwed by hackers.

I pay to support their innovation and development of the software. But I don´t pay for getting heart attacks or strokes!

Good damn it, this smells like the 90´s worst odor when everything was complex and totally awkward in registration processes. Please Steinberg, keep up with the new millenium, I am sure you can fix it without chipping your users :)

Any one that have experienced something like this are welcome to seriously tell me how to solve the problem before someone at Steinberg have time to help. Tomorrow its delivery date for my customer and I cannot lose him because of a ridiculous routine.
Attachments
No software licensed or viewed.jpg
(385.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Another Page.jpg
(202.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Martin.Jirsak
Grand Master

Re: No activation code sent after purchase!

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi and welcome,

Did you buy it online? If yes, contact AskNet, please.
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)

jaxtone

Post by jaxtone » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 am

Asknet are totally worthless.

I ask for an activation code, they keep sending the order confirmation!

Totally insane! Please shape up Steinberg and take responsibility for your customers! This smells really really bad to me!

Martin.Jirsak
Grand Master

Post by Martin.Jirsak » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am

Isn't there the activation code on the order confirmation? Or is it on the invoice?
Martin Jirsak
http://www.cubase-training.com/EN/

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)

planarchist

Post by planarchist » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:58 am

When I upgraded to 9.5 a three weeks ago I received 3 emails.

The first had the activation code (which was also shown on the final purchase screen). This email was titled "Order Confirmation" so this is presumably the email that has not reached you (or is in a spam folder). I'd suggest asking askNet for a copy of this.

This first email was received almost immediately I'd placed the order, the other two (including the invoice copy which doesn't have the Activation code on it) came later.
Nic

Cubase Pro 9.5.0, Absolute Collection 3, i7 4770K 3.5GHz, 32 Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Cubase Pro 9.5.0, Absolute Collection 3, i7 920 2.67Ghz , 24Gig RAM, Windows 7 Ult 64 bit SP1
Tascam US1800, Steinberg Midex 8.

Cubase Elements 9 on Windows 10 Laptop, i7-2760QM 8Gig RAM
Cubasis 1.9.9 iPad Mini 4 64GB

Return to “General”