can not activate trial version

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
anteas

can not activate trial version

Post by anteas » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Hello, I can not activate Trial version of cubase 9. When I enter the code in eLicenser control center it says "Currently, no eLicenser is connected to the computer on which you can download your license. Connect to your computer a suitable USB-eLicenser "it's very frustrating such a dificulty of a simple activation of a demo version!

please help
thx

kristakis

Re: can not activate trial version

Post by kristakis » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 am

I'm getting the same issue. I tried re-installing the eLCC and rebooting.

Any ideas?

OrangeRecords

Post by OrangeRecords » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:22 pm

..... and that noonw is solving this worries me !!Just came from the bankrupty and now, ( also before ) useless SONAR cakwalk platform, and now its like this here too ....... no answare on techsupport or forums......ahhhh

Ed Doll
Site Admin

Post by Ed Doll » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 am

Without having any details on the activation code used and the trial requested, I guess that a Cubase Pro trial was requested but no USB-eLicenser is available (or at least not connected to the system).
If you don't have a USB-eLicenser, you can still test Cubase Elements which does not require a USB-eLicenser to run and can be licensed using the Soft-eLicenser.
Ed Doll, Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

Return to “General”