Mixer Views Vs Configurations - Venting

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
Fredco1

Mixer Views Vs Configurations - Venting

Post by Fredco1 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:12 am

Last edited by Fredco1 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J-S-Q

Re: Mixer Views Vs Configurations - Venting

Post by J-S-Q » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Fredco1 wrote:Again I post this. 2 years after my initial post. Mixer view "configurations" is just awful. Cubase 6 had an amazingly easy way of creating mixer views. * + any number 0-9 and the mixer would jump to the channels that were on the screen when you *1 (set) the view. Good if you have a huge amount of tracks and need to get back and forth quickly. Here we are at 9 and it's still gone. Configurations is clumsy and I've begged the guys to add it back in. Was I the only person using this feature? I must have been.
It's such a long time since I used Cubase 6 that I can't remember how it used to work. What are the different aspects of C6 that you find better than C9 'Configurations'? My only problem with Configurations is that I want more of them to be recallable via key commands (Only eight are available at the moment).
Cubase Pro 9, Win10
CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920X. MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Aorus X399. RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX. GRAPHICS CARD: Gigabyte GV-N96TSL GeForce 9600GT. SYSTEM DRIVE: Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD. AUDIO INTERFACE: Steinberg MR816-CSX CONTROLLER: Avid S3, Avid Artist Transport

Return to “General”