Who here had a pic of the top arranged to fit the transport?

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
In_Stereo

Who here had a pic of the top arranged to fit the transport?

Post by In_Stereo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:05 am

The left and right zones up top are cool but you can't freely move things around to where exactly you want them placed as far as being up against the left or right sides, so I'd love to see that pic to see how you did it. The bottom transport takes up space I don't need taken up, and someone here figured out a way to fit the floating transport on top of the project window with the left/right zones.
Cubase 9.5, Trashcan Mac 6-core 3.7ghz, High Sierra 10.13.4 OS, AMD FirePro D300 Dual, 64 gig RAM, plugins galore, some hardware, a bunch of real instruments and synths, Apollo 8 TB, etc., etc., and two cats

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Who here had a pic of the top arranged to fit the transp

Post by Prock » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:07 am

In_Stereo wrote:The left and right zones up top are cool but you can't freely move things around to where exactly you want them placed as far as being up against the left or right sides, so I'd love to see that pic to see how you did it. The bottom transport takes up space I don't need taken up, and someone here figured out a way to fit the floating transport on top of the project window with the left/right zones.
Do you mean this one? It is a mock up of what it "could" look like because this can not be done at this time. That's why there are 2 or 3 feature request posted that are requesting it. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=252&t=107879

BTW... If you really dislike the lower transport that much you can always disable it and use the old floating transport. You disable it using the options in the upper right of the project window (uncheck the transport option). ;)

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.0.50, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

Return to “General”