Steinberg fail to supply prodcut when i bought upgrade from

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
Dror1980

Steinberg fail to supply prodcut when i bought upgrade from

Post by Dror1980 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Steinberg fail to supply product when i bought upgrade from 8.5 to 9
i get this messege after giving them my credit card:

The order is not yet entered into the system, please wait for the confirmation e-mail.

and nothing happned for a very long time.

if this messge will be censord it will be proven and posted online over the web,i recorded this post.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DROR

fretthefret

Re: Steinberg fail to supply prodcut when i bought upgrade f

Post by fretthefret » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Dror1980 wrote:Steinberg fail to supply product when i bought upgrade from 8.5 to 9

The order is not yet entered into the system, please wait for the confirmation e-mail.

if this messge will be censord it will be proven and posted online over the web,i recorded this post.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DROR
Odd! Steinberg is superfast!
I just bought my Pro9 upgrade moments ago from CPro8.5 and it was fast and easy!
Within 5 minutes I had the Upgrade Download link and eLicenser activation code.
As soon as I entered the activation code into elicenser Control center the full 10GB download version was available in my MySteinberg Account!

:D
Cubase Pro 10.0.5, FL Studio 20, Ableton Live Suite 10, Harrison Mixbus 32c, UAD Apollo x series, UR28m, SSL, Native Instruments Komplete ultimate, NI Maschine Studio, Xfer Records Serum, Lennar Digital Sylenth1, reFx Nexus2, Reveal Sound Spire, FabFilter, Soundtoys, Lexicon PCM, Sonarworks, Slate Digital, Izotope, Brainworx, SPL, Waves, Cableguys, Cytomic, MeldaProductions, AOM, IK Multimedia, SynchroArts Revoice Pro, DDMF, Boz Digital, Antares Autotune, a bunch of other obscure stuff, TBs of samples, too much hardware to list... PC Windows 10 Pro 1803 64bit, i7-5960x (8 core), Asus x99 Deluxe ii, GeForce 1070 strix, Fractal Design Silent RL2 case, Noctua NH-d15s, 64 GB DDR4 g,Skillz Trident Z 3200 RAM, 512gb Samsung 950 m.2, 3TB segate Ironwolf NAS HDD, 4TB WDRed, 2TB WD Black, Laptop: MSI Ghost pro GS60 6QE i7-6700 Skylake Win 10 64bit, Storage: 32 TB QNAP NAS Raid 50, 12 TB QNAP RAID 1

jaslan
Grand Senior Member

Post by jaslan » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Dror1980 wrote:Steinberg fail to supply product when i bought upgrade from 8.5 to 9

DROR
How many times are you going to post this?
Cubase Pro 10. Core-i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10. UR44. M-Audio Axiom Pro 61. Fishman TriplePlay. Komplete 11 Ultimate. Jamstix 4. Absolute VST3. 418 Carrier Landings.
SoundCloud

Dror1980

Post by Dror1980 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:20 pm

I will post this as many times as i need to until they fix it,or give me some feedback.
do you have a problam with this? so you will solve this insted of them?
are you so bored in your life that you want to interupt with other pepole problams?
DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANY MORE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raino
Grand Senior Member

Post by raino » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Dror1980 wrote:I will post this as many times as i need to until they fix it,or give me some feedback.
are you so bored in your life that you want to interupt with other pepole problams?
DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANY MORE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You apparently don't understand that posting in the forum will not fix your problem.

Will. Not. Get. It. Fixed.

This is not the place where problems with purchases are resolved. You need to contact whoever sold you Cubase (probably Ask Net?) who are responsible for making your purchase right. The only thing you'll achieve by abusing the forum with repeated screaming posts is to have a moderator lock you out.
rodger

Cubase Pro 10.0.40, Win10 Home, Halion6, BFD3, GPO, Komplete Ultimate 9, Waves Gold, Misc. other

i7 4771 Haswell Processor 3.5GHz, ADK LGA1150, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX970, RME Fireface 400, 2x UAD-2

Dror1980

Post by Dror1980 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 am

raino wrote:
Dror1980 wrote:I will post this as many times as i need to until they fix it,or give me some feedback.
You apparently don't understand that posting in the forum will not fix your problem.

Will. Not. Get. It. Fixed.

This is not the place where problems with purchases are resolved. You need to contact whoever sold you Cubase (probably Ask Net?) who are responsible for making your purchase right. The only thing you'll achieve by abusing the forum with repeated screaming posts is to have a moderator lock you out.
so how is it that after i waited for 2 hours and then posted this posts steinberg emailed me and fix the problam becuase i posted on their facebook page and all over the web,so in tring do defend steinberg that no body asked you to,you are very worng and making other pepole make this miskate to.

it. did. get. it .fixed,ask steinebrg

i didn't ask for your wrong advies anyway so don't stick your big nose where it don't belong and get a life.

i'm complaning to steinberg that you threathing that they kick me out,and i won't your personal details to sue you for harrsement and tring to making me look bad (and failed even in this simple task)

raino
Grand Senior Member

Post by raino » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:53 am

Dror1980 wrote: so how is it that after i waited for 2 hours and then posted this posts steinberg emailed me and fix the problam becuase i posted on their facebook page and all over the web,so in tring do defend steinberg that no body asked you to,you are very worng and making other pepole make this miskate to.

it. did. get. it .fixed,ask steinebrg

i didn't ask for your wrong advies anyway so don't stick your big nose where it don't belong and get a life.

i'm complaning to steinberg that you threathing that they kick me out,and i won't your personal details to sue you for harrsement and tring to making me look bad (and failed even in this simple task)
So you contacted Steinberg on Facebook and it got fixed - good for you. But that is a different thing than posting here on the fourm which isn't *Steinberg*, it's *Steinberg*'s customers. And please I strongly encourage you to sue me :roll:

By the way you don't need anyone to help make you look bad, you're doing a great job of that yourself. :lol:
rodger

Cubase Pro 10.0.40, Win10 Home, Halion6, BFD3, GPO, Komplete Ultimate 9, Waves Gold, Misc. other

i7 4771 Haswell Processor 3.5GHz, ADK LGA1150, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX970, RME Fireface 400, 2x UAD-2

Fabio Bartolini

Post by Fabio Bartolini » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:13 am

No, you are not going to be censored, but you're going to be banned from the forum if you keep on spamming by posting multiple threads every time and attack people. Warning sent.
I removed the e-mail address, as personal info should never be posted on a public forum. Multiple duplicated threads deleted as well.
Fabio Bartolini, Test Engineer
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

Return to “General”