Wow Cubase 9 The best Cubase ever!!

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
polgara

Re: Wow Cubase 9 The best Cubase ever!!

Post by polgara » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:29 am

djw wrote:They aren't bucket brigade simulations if that's what you mean. I'd recommend giving REVerance and REVelation a try.
tried them ,if anybody can make them sound like ReverbA then i will be convinced, also bearing in mind i can use or i should say "used" lots of instances of ReverbA at times with no cpu probs .
the stock cubase 9 reverbs i`ve tried are all too coloured and too complicated for complicateds sake .
ReverbA is simple and beautiful ,i`ve used ReverbA since SX3 days thats all there was back then apart from Reverb B which may have stood for bucket . that`s why ReverbA was so good because it was the original and stood alone.
all the SX3 plugins have followed me through every version of cubase i`ve ever used .
i can`t understand why they are being snubbed by steiny now.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

djw

Post by djw » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 am

polgara wrote:i can`t understand why they are being snubbed by steiny now.
It's because program code has an expiration date. Technology moves on, so it has to be worth it to keep old software working in new environments. I think too many people would agree that it's not worth it, here...

By the way, if you don't like the REV* plugins then my next suggestion would be to demo one of the plugins from https://valhalladsp.com/. A lot of people like their simplicity.

polgara

Post by polgara » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 am

djw wrote:
polgara wrote: I think too many people would agree that it's not worth it, here...
i didn`t realise you spoke for every one .ha ha ,i will check the valhalla plugs out somehow. anything is better than the present situation.
Cubase 9.5 plus all the 32 bit SX3 Plugins and beyond. No more bucketverbs Kick the Buckets wheeee! .here`s my bucket list ,oh dam i`ve forgot their names already.

peakae
Grand Senior Member

Post by peakae » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:02 am

Or use your older Cubase with a working ReverbA and make convolution samples of it.
Then use these in Cubase 9's or any other convolution reverb.
Cubase Pro 10, Wavelab Elements 9, I7 3770K , win10x64, 16Gb Ram, RME Raydat, Steinberg MR816x, Motu 828mkII, Behringer ADA8200, Yamaha moXF6, Steinberg UR242, Yamaha THR 10, Grace Design m900, CMC TP, CMC CH.

Return to “General”