Cubase LE AI 9 VST issues

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
Jbliznit25-

Cubase LE AI 9 VST issues

Post by Jbliznit25- »

recently my computer has crashed causing me to lose many files and for the past 2 years prior to this i was using cubase LE AI elements 9 with groove agent SE and halion sonic SE almost every single day, since the crash i have been able to recover the software and resolve other issues i had with the download assistant, but now i face issues with the VST's, when i go into VST plug in manager it tells me that both halion sonic SE and groove agent SE are active yet when i load a VST track and choose either halion sonic SE or groove agent SE, they are both empty and provide me with no instruments at all...
i have no idea why its doing this and im just hoping someone could give me a few tips in the right direction because ive tried just about everything that the website and tutorials has told me to do and i just want to be able to get back to making music as soon as possible...

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Cubase LE AI 9 VST issues

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi and welcome,

What do you mean by the plug-ins are empty? Is the GUI completely black? Or there are no sounds/libraries in it?

If the first is truth, then there is a GUI issue and you should double-check if your graphic card is supported by Cubase,

If the 2nd is truth, install Cubase from the Full Installer to get the whole library, please.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”