Cubase - 'no valid license found'.

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
Dave01020

Cubase - 'no valid license found'.

Post by Dave01020 »

I have installed Cubase, and have entered the license activation code, it registered successfully, I exited the process; upon trying to open Cubase LE Elements 9.5 I receive the window saying 'no valid license found. the program will quit now'. Upon trying to re-enter my code, via the 'start license activation' tab, I'm told that the code has already been used (hahaha). Can anyone point in me in the direction I've gone wrong/what I have missed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David

Prock
Grand Senior Member

Re: Cubase - 'no valid license found'.

Post by Prock »

Try this...

Make sure you have the latest eLicenser software installed. In you are running on a Windows PC then set it to run as administrator. Open it and run the maintenance routine.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/company/te ... enser.html

Regards 8-)
PRock Studio

DAW: Cubase Pro 10.5.20, OS: Win 10 Pro x64, CPU: Intel Core i7 4700K @ 4.0GHz, RAM: 32GB/DDR4/2800MHz, Graphics: 4GB GeForce GTX 960, Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon, AI: PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, Mic Preamp: PreSonus TubePre, Headphone Amp: PreSonus HP4, Studio Monitors: Mackie MR5, 3rd Party VSTs: GSi VB3-II, SampleTank 3, Amplitube 4, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, EZDrummer 2

https://soundcloud.com/prockstudio

-steve-
External Moderator

Post by -steve- »

Possibly though, you're trying to launch a different program than the one you have a license for.
independent manufacturer rep (not a Steinberg employee)
[safe mode] [cubase manual] [score editor manual]

rkongari

Post by rkongari »

I also face the same problem. Maybe, we need a technical person from Steinberg to help us.

crewlick

Post by crewlick »

Hi,

older topic but did anyone manage to solve it? I'm struggling with exactly the same problem now for 2 weeks and My Steinberg support doesn't answer at all :(

-steve-
External Moderator

Post by -steve- »

The answer generally is that you are trying to run a product you don't have a license for. Look in the Elc to see what license you have, and make sure you are running that product. Certainly this is not a 2-year-old unsolved issue, so I'll close this topic.

If you need to post a new message be sure to include a screen shot of your Elicenser Control Center so people understand what's happening there.
independent manufacturer rep (not a Steinberg employee)
[safe mode] [cubase manual] [score editor manual]

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”