Suggestion: Bypass Master Section on File Group

All topics on WaveLab 9 and WaveLab Elements 9
Hackej

Suggestion: Bypass Master Section on File Group

Post by Hackej » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi!

I would like the ability to set "Bypass Master Section" on File group level, which I don't think is possible today.
This enables you to more easily separate files that you want to test processing on and files you just want to listen to "as-is".

Today you do it for each file in a File Group, but it would be great if you could set this for all files in a file group by one click.
I quite often miss checking the bypass button on some files and realise this far too late when listening to different files.

Another option could be to be to easily (right click) select all files in a File group and set Bypass Master Section for all files at the same time.

BR
/Hackej
- Cubase 9.5 Pro + 10 Pro + - WaveLab 9.5 Pro
- Focusrite Clarett 8 PreX, Scarlett Octopre, MOTU 2408Mk3 + 24I/O
- PC - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Native Instruments Komplete 9, Toontrack EZDrummer 2 + Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Ozone 8 Advanced

PG

Re: Suggestion: Bypass Master Section on File Group

Post by PG » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Another option could be to be to easily (right click) select all files in a File group and set Bypass Master Section for all files at the same time
This seems a better option to me.
Philippe

Rat

Re: Suggestion: Bypass Master Section on File Group

Post by Rat » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:49 am

PG wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:36 pm
Another option could be to be to easily (right click) select all files in a File group and set Bypass Master Section for all files at the same time
This seems a better option to me.
I have requested this previously as well. It would be very useful.
Regards

Paul

Paul Rat Blakey
12th & Vine Post

Windows 10 Professional (x64), Intel Core i7 7700 Quad Core LGA 1151 3.6 GHz CPU, 32 GB RAM, Gigabyte Z270M-D3H LGA 1151 mATX Motherboard, 2 x Intel Pro 5400S Series 256GB SSD (system and session drives), RME HDSPe AIO, Mytek converters

WaveLab 9.5 Pro current release, ProTools, iLok, DMG (Dave Gamble), Sony Oxford, Weiss, Class A Solid State and Custom Stuff

Return to “WaveLab Pro 9 | WaveLab Elements 9”